Re: (TV) TV promo pic, from Mike

    I have to agree with Scott. There was a whole series of caricatures from
the Elektra roster. I recall the Tom Waits being cool as well. I wish I
could remember the other. Harry Chapan might've been another artist. Does
anyone own the compilation LP which I was referring to that has this sketch
of TV along with the track "Venus" I believe. If my memory serves me well it
was a two LP set. M T C