Re: (TV) New BLANK GENERATION vinyl reissue

    It's the original version which may finally make it's way onto CD. It's
all pretty new but Sire UK is definitely interested in putting out the
definitive Richard Hell Retrospective including the Neon Boys tracks. I
couldn't help but mention to Richard again, you mean with the original "Rock
and Roll Club" to which he laughed. I'm forever bringing up the fact that
this should have never been left off the CD re-issue, thoguh Quine takes
full responsibilty for this one. He claims that way back when he felt that
the CD version of R & R Club was a stronger version so that maybe Richard
when getting the CD re-issue together recalled Quine's feelings and used the
outtake. Who knows, what ever the reason, the version we've all grown to
know and love needs to be put out on CD. M T C