Re: (TV) "The Wonder" on Ebay for an opening bid of $45!

I still see The Wonder in almost every used CD store I
go into for $10.00 or less.  Speaking of E-Bay, what
was the final verdict on Verlaine's guitar?  I recall
the final bidder was a hoax.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=491332870