(TV) Incomplete track?

Philip!
Thanks for the Commercial Zone-files!
Track 8, Blue Water seems to be incomplete (979KB).

Also a big thank for the track "(I Thought) You Wanted to Know ". Lloyd
played that song a lot in Sweden back in -85. I thought it was a new
unreleased song that didn't make it to the "Field of Fire"-album. It was a
surprise to hear that "lost song" again, and that it already had been
released. A classic pop-tune and great guitar. Looking forward to hear the
new version!

Does anyone know on how many occations Lloyd has collaborated with Chris
Stamey/dB's on record? I have a Stamey LP (don't remember the name of it)
where the first (I think) track has a guitar that has to be Mr Lloyd, but
he's not mentioned on the cover.

/Per R.