Re: (TV) What CDs are you listenin' to at the office?

Pete Townshend - LIVE: THE FILLMORE 1996 (double live CD from Pete's web site)
Teenage Fanclub - HOWDY!
The Rutles - SGT. RUTTERS ONLY DARTS CLUB BAND (new-ish boot)
Kate Bush - a homemade best-of tape that I really need to turn into a CD.
Travis - GOOD FEELING

I also forgot to add John Zorn - The Bribe. Man, Quine's guitar on that album is just superb!!

Ya know, I have never seen/heard The Rutles. Should I be ashamed?

Anyhow, I was doing some online CD shopping at hmv.com, and when I typed Television, it gave me the usual (MM, ADV, BU, ST) but there was also this thing called "Great Expectations". It didn't give any more information, no liner notes, no track listings, etc. So i'm wondering, is this part of the official TV discography, or just an error on HMV.com's part?