Re: (TV) What CDs are you listenin' to at the office?

At 4:21 PM -0500 11/10/00, OwenGwilliam@cs.com wrote:

Just checked a Tom Waits web page ... according to that, Keith plays on "Big
Black Mariah" from RAIN DOGS.

      -- Owen

Now that that's solved, I'll also note I'm currently listening to Silkworm's excellent new disc, _Lifestyle_. Some great songs on this one ("Raging Bull," "Dead Air," "Treat the New Guy Right," "That's Entertainment," the Bardot/Godard-inspired "Contempt," _and_ a cover of "Ooh La La," among others), great edge-of-distortion and over-the-edge guitar tones.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/