(TV) A few more MP3s...

A bit off-topic, but if anyone out there is a Luna or Talking Heads fan, I just
added four MP3s to http://tv.obbard.com/sounds/ - both sides the Cagnee and
Lacee "Borderline" 45 (yes, Madonna's "Borderline", as covered by Dean Wareham
and his wife Claudia Silver) and two rare Talking Heads b-sides c. 1977 -
"Psycho Killer (acoustic version" and "New Feeling" (from the b-side of "Love
-> Building On Fire"). I really dig this version of "New Feeling"  - I'm a
sucker for a well-placed horn section - I easily prefer it over the
better-known LP version.

--Philip

(Joe, I "exchanged" some space by removing a few of my other files first!)