Re: (TV) What's Happening?

The list seems to be up. I know I myself was down, though, finishing a huge project. (And now taking a break! And preparing for the US holiday tomorrow. All right!) I dunno, how far are you from Coventry? (Joke, that.)

How about we start up some conversation? Has anyone come across any new treasures lately?

-Maurice