Re: (TV) all I want for Christmas is....

Hmmm. Well, I have kinda wanted the Elvis 50s box for a while now, so that
might be #1, although I might be pleased to get the Immediate Singles box
instead... so much music, so little time. Not sure I need that many CDs of
Elvis or (mostly) failed English pop bands, but then again, I didn't think I
needed 7 CDs of FUNHOUSE outtakes, and yet Rhinohandmade has managed to sell
out of that title!

As for #2 - how could I not hope to hear the acetate a very fortunate list
member has recently acquired? :^)

As for this week, I've been listening a lot to the new Johnny Cash album, which
is a nice return to the sound of AMERICAN RECORDINGS after the
less-than-stellar UNCHAINED, I think.

--Philip, who just discovered that Loudon Wainwright III, author of "The Man
Who Couldn't Cry" on AMERICAN RECORDINGS, lives in his building!