(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #220

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:34:44 -0000
From: "Nick Powell"
Subject: Re: (TV) What's Happening?

Ah good. Thanks Maurice/Joe.............was getting a bit paranoid there.
I want the Django Reinhardt Classic Early Recordings boxset and a new CD player.  Can't think of a rarity that I want off the top of my head.

Here is another question for the list, what's your favorite song on Richard Lloyd's new CD?  Mine is Torn Shirt.

Ok, see if we can get something going. As the Xmas season is pretty
close(although I've not done any shopping yet) what musical present would
you most like as a Xmas present. You can have 2 choices, one has to be
something currently available in the shops but the other can be a rarity
that you would love someone to find and buy for you. I'm off to London
tomorrow so I won't be around for a few days.