Re: (TV) ebay - John Lydon

I have that CD in the cool metal box packaging, but mine's from 1996. Maybe the RIP referred to the symbolic death of the creative musician Johnny Lydon. Whoever was selling this says it's the last good record from him. Though, this did make me think. I don't know if it's true, but apparently Neil Young
confused Sid and Johnny, which is why he sings "This is the story of Johnny
Rotten" in Hey, Hey, My, My.

Heath

Come to think of it tho, "This is the story of Johnny Rotten" sounds much better than "This is the story of Sid Vicious".

not much of a story, unfortunately...

have a good weekend, y'all.

-e