(TV) TV Breakup - Florida Hijinks

OT, how are our members outside the US viewing the current comedy in
Florida?

I think them americans will go without a president for so long that they'll realize they don't even need one =)

just the five cents of the resident canadian=>

Furthermore... I was just wondering, in light of this "Verlaine didn't want Lloyd for the reunion" thing... what *did* happen for Television to break up the first time around? I've heard there were too many conflicts between L & V or something like that.

Anybody got the real answer?

Have a great day guys

-Eric