Re: (TV) Unless all 4 are there (gritting their teeth or otherwise)...

Well, yes - the alternative isn't something I'd really want to see.  On the
other hand, Roger McGuinn kept the Byrds going for years with none of the
original members and no one kicked - hell, Crosby laughed all the way to the
bank (I was fortunate enough to see the Batten/Parsons/White lineup and I
gotta say, they were a hell of a band - but I digress).  In this case,
McGuinn owned the name "Byrds" - most of it, anyway, see John Rogan's book
for the sordid details.  I wonder if Tom owns the name "Television" (or can
license it from Panasonic)?