(TV) Call Mr. Lee

Those darn IT guys at work keep pulling out dll's and
things so mp3's vids don't work...anyways, I finally
got the Mr. Lee video.  What a stupid hat.  I think
Tom likes stupid hats as when he was on Letterman with
ps, he was wearing a stupid hat (I think).  As for who
is that woman?  Could it be Secret X?

Richard VS Tom

I'm not sure who the better guitarist is but I do
think they should go on a world tour and try to out do
each other every night.  If they don't hurry up, their
next tour could be of nursing homes.

Oh my life is wasted...