(TV) Television Reforming /What I Really Want For Xmas etc

Hi All

Nothing happening on the list when I went away last weekend. I'm away from
my pc for a few days and I come back to millions of emails! When I saw the
TV Reforming headings I got very excited. I guess I have to agree that
'without Richard it aint  Television' but............it's very tempting to
want it to happen even without Richard as it's in the uk and I would be able
to go(there go my principles). I have friends who go to Camber Sands every
year for Mod/Scooter weekends..........I must ask them what it really is
like. So.........what I really want for Xmas is Television confirming that
all 4 members will turn up at Camber Sands in April. Be nice to meet a bunch
of listers there.........maybe we could all hire one big
caravan..........don't though have any of you got any bad habits?
Fingers Crossed!
Nick
So what I really want for Xmas is