Re: (TV) Call Mr. Lee

The music geek in me is compelled to point out that Bryan MacLean, not Arthur
Lee, wrote "Orange Skies" - one of the only songs Maclean wrote that made it to
a Love record - although I am guessing Lee handles the vocals on the track...
can't remember off-hand.

--Philip, who likes Bryan's IFYOUBELIEVEIN but definitely feels MacLean was
Lloyd to Lee's Verlaine...