Re: (TV) Not to be hasty, but...

No, it's not just you--it (ka-THUNK!) _is_ weird.  The list seems
strangely quiet, too...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/

That's because we know the _real_ truth. We're just very hush hush.

No seriously, this has gotten to a point where alot of people at clubs are telling me "Hey I heard Television is getting back together..." and i'm like 'ghuh!' I just want the truth. That's all. Tom, if you're out there, somewhere... reading this... (for god knows what reason)... TELL US THE TRUTH !!!

As you can probably tell, I'm having a rough day at work.

Mr. Carlucci has been silent for a while. Is he away?

-e