(TV) rumours...

In message <6928EFBD5E02D311B57800C00D0095E73BAADC@ATL_EXCH>, Pontrelli,
Paul Jay <jPontrelli@stites.com> writes
>The whole thing is total bullshit.  verlaine is too weird.  why doesn't some
>one get him to compromise

Agreed! Mind you, we don't really know the facts behind the rumours.

I happen to think that Verlaine is (some kind of) genius, but I
wouldn't, as they say, really want my sister to marry him. There's a
thin line between, say, talent/genius and weird paranoia. I don't know
what Richard's point of view is (honestly!) or why the reunion doesn't
seem too promising but much as I admire Tom Verlaine as a guitarist I'm
not sure I'd want to travel half way across the world with him and be
made to take second place all the time. What's the point? Who needs it?
Anyway, this is all speculation, so what do I know?

K.