RE: (TV) Are there any published reviews of Richard's new cd?

I'll let fly as soon as my copies come in.

Semi-OT:

There's also a new Joel Phelps disc (covers + 1 original) that's kind of the same deal--"release date" next year, but it's available by mail now from Moneyshot Records: http://www.cnw.com/~timcook/moneyshot.html

And the backstory is here: http://pandomag.com/featurestext/joelphelps.htm Apparently the original is reducing them to tears in Seattle.

-Maurice