(TV) The Italian job

On this subject....

>Hi,
>I thought I'd give you some heads up on the first
European shows
(maybe the
>only).
>
>February 8 at Hiroshima Mon Amour in Turin, Italy
>February 9 at The Fillmore in Cortemaggiore, Italy

Is anybody on the list who is uk or europe based
going? My friend and I were going to go on a road trip
for a week in Feb for my birthday, exploring europe.
this could be our destination. Long drive from
Edinburgh though.....The reformation thing would be
better, (and closer) but I am dying to see music for
film after reading about it so much on the list. It's
only two years since I first heard TV, (I is just a
young wee pup) but they are me fave band and I would
gladly trail across a continent to see Thomas and
James in action.

Just wondering if any mooners are going (Highly
unlikely, worth a try tho) - cood meet up. Have a
pizza.

Festive cheer to all. :-]

Bilbicus

=====
Nothing ever happens until it happens twice - Tom Verlaine