From: Philip P. Obbard [mailto:pobbard@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 12:23 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) The Italian job

Holy smoke, I read this and didn't realize, at first, that you were
referring
to the Film shows. I thought these were Television reunion dates! My heart
jumped! I was going to be more jealous of Europeans than I had been since I
started to appreciate Parliamentarian governments a few years ago.

--Philip