Re: (TV) getting to all tomorrow's parties - DanElectro amps

i played that danelectro in the store a coupla months ago &
i'm in full agreement....it's f-ing loud for a little guy,
no?
& really nasty....many times i've thought bout going back &
picking one up.
all the danelectro cheapo reissue stuff is kickass, in my
opinion.