(TV) amps

I own a little amp (I think it's 9 watts) made by a company called Mountain
Amplifiers.  Their logo is "MTN."
It runs on A/C power or a single 9v battery, and it has one knob -- volume.
It is WICKED LOUD, and amazingly for a small amplifier, sounds great clean.
It starts to distort at about 7 on the volume level and it's a really rich
sound for a small amp.  It makes Pignoses seem like the veritable transistor
radios they are.
I love this amp and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a portable
practice/warm-up amp.