(TV) TV Commercials

I think Tom would love to have one of his tunes in a television
commercial. He's always been fascinated by TV jingles. He's bought a few
albums of TV soundtracks. (There's a difference between the theme from
Peter Gun and a jingle for Doublemint gum but he doesn't discriminate)
When I first heard "Glory" it reminded me of a jingle I'd heard on a TV
commercial but I could never place it. He's inspired by unlikely things.
Didn't he put the tune from "Mary Had A Little Lamb" into a live "Little
Johnny Jewel"?