Re: (TV) Amazon.com

the fact that the employees don't get to unionise stinks to high heaven of
course....though maybe some of them might get more animated if they were
being forced to take out their nose-rings/piercings whilst at work  :-^

the job i'm doing at present has no union either (nor the one i did before
that for five years)-short term contracts y'see which can and do go on much
longer than first predicted....must be the continuing legacy of that
poisonous,satanic shitbag Thatcher....(if not i'm blaming the mad witch
anyways).....

I have never yet bought from Amazon but that probably has more to do with my
fears re: credit cards and net security...how can they make a loss for so
long all the same ? any ideas?