(TV) Eninem is Time's Man of the Year?

I heard this on a local station this morning.  Leaving aside the "what kind
of crack were they smoking?" discussions that must invariably ensue, this
does bode well for our heroes - all they have to do during the reunion is
write and record a song about killing someone (preferably female) and
they've got it made.  Possible titles include "Ah'm'na Kill You" (for max
street cred.)  Failing that, they can amend some of the older songs in their
catalogue to include the magic words:
"there I stand 'neath the Marquee Moon - and I'll kill you"
"I fell into the arms of Venus DeMilo - and then I killed her."
"You said 'dreams dream the dreamer.'  I said 'I'm gonna kill you.'"