(TV) Maurice the wordsmith/Q's for list

Maurice,

You are quite the wordsmith (no pun intended):  "...Patti wasn't exactly performing like someone ready to have her fossil stuck in a museum--quite the opposite, in fact.  So maybe it's kind of an honor for her to be too alive for that particular reliquary..."

Your juxtaposition of the ideas/words of rock-dinosaur fossils [in a quarry] with too alive for a reliquary, is either positively brilliant or I'm just drunk on Television-reunionism (or both!)

Some Questions for anyone:

1)I wonder if the NYC/U.S. reunion shows will be before or after Camber Beach?

2)I am looking at my faded ticket stub of Television's December 4, 1992 show at The Academy on W.43rd street, which I've had tacked to my wall at work the last 8 years------where do you think in NYC they would most likely play?

3)I used to kid my friends years ago that about the only silver linings of Television's lack of commercial success was that you never had to worry about Tom's solo tours in 80s or and Television's live shows in 90s ever being sold out.  Do you think that propostion still holds?

4)Have you ever heard of a band called, Television?  Telewho?

	Leo