RE: (TV) Maurice the wordsmith/Q's for list

I just can't see why they'd play one gig without having any new material to
sell.
Of course it'll help Richard sell some of his new CD, maybe Verlaine has
plans for a CD release to coincide with the gig? They're going to have to
rehearse together in a studio, why not record a new Television album?
-Howard