(TV) Go See Syl At all Cost!!!

    Eric wrote:

> I tried sending this through earlier but my server dropped. Weren't the NY
> Dolls also on the reject list? Speaking of which, Sylvain Sylvain is playing
> toronto tomorrow night. Anyone recommend? Has he done anything interesting
> lately that would merit me spending 15$ to see 'im?
>
> Latah,
> Eric

    I for one would definitely go see Syl. His last LP/CD was beautiful. He
wrote a song for Johnny that'd make you cry as well as a modern day doo-wop
that would make Lou Reed green with envy not to mention a version of a
Johnny song well worth hearing. Unfortunately in my older years my memory
keeps failing me so song titles as well as LP title escapes me. All I can
tell you is that when it came out approx. 2 years ago we played it every
day, sold about a dozen copies and swore that if he came around I'd like to
see him. M T C