(TV) Foot In The Mouth!

    Hello Y'all,

    Well I'll be the first to admit that I've erred. Over the weekend I got
in a mint Marquee Moon LP. I played it for the first time since the CD's
re-issue came out. I have to admit that while I like the CD for bringing out
certain embellishments otherwise lost in the vinyl's grooves, the overall
sound must go to the vinyl. I was stunned, that even on this low budget
stereo in the store that the LP had it hands down over the CD. Just goes to
show that you're never too old to still stick your foot in your mouth. Of
course this sent me on a wild fidelity comparison. In order this is what I
discovered that the UK vinyl was superior to all LP releases, then the US
pressing, the German(original, not the badly pressed re-issue)pressing, and
lastly the biggest disappointment of them all, the Japanese vinyl pressing.
Anyone else carzy enough to try this audio comparison? I'd love to compare
notes. M T C