(TV) 10th song on Verlaine's 1st solo mystery?

Can anyone on the list help this guy out who sent me this question? (I know of only 9 songs on Tom's 1st solo record]

	Leo

"Hi Leo Casey!

Could you help me and tell me what´s the title of the 10th song on Tom´s
first solo album, please. The song is not on the album cover, not on the
label and not on every pressing, e.g. not on the U.S.-version. I´ve got a
German wax from WEA which includes 5 tracks per side but I´m not able to
figure out the name of the 10th 'new song."

Yours sincerely

Ulf Eriksson
Stokcholm, Sweden