(TV) Mysterious 10th track Redux

Leo,

Thanx for answer. I´ll go home and listen to the tracks and give you some
lines from the lyrics. The bonus track is on the B-side of the 1979 album
"Tom Verlaine". It probably is track No 1, 2 or 3, comparing the track
widths with the indicated play time (the last 2 songs are rather long). I
once compared it with a US-pressing from a friend of mine and his does NOT
contain the extra song.

I´ll get back to you soon.

Vänligen / Yours sincerely

Ulf Eriksson, STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN

(Also down with: The Only Ones, The Teardrop Explodes, Roky Ericson, and, of
course, Kraftwerk)