(TV) Verlaine Stockholm -82???

Now, all TV-completists, I need your help again!
Found a Verlaine audience-tape I traded a long time ago. It's a gig from Stockholm, Ritz -82. I haven't seen it in any of your lists so I thought I had a "rarity". A little strange because the sound is pretty good and it seems like there are a lot of european Verlaine-shows in your collections. I listened to it and tried to hear what language the audience speaks between the songs. In the beginning of the tape it's definitely danish. Can any of you (Howard?) compare my tape to the Copenhagen-tape from the same year? (I've seen that show in your lists.)

I've uploaded two files: First the whole song Breaking In My Heart, but I thought it maybe was too big (7MB) so I uploaded a two minute-clip also. You can find 'em at the same place as usual. (Don't forget that you have to be a FDS/My Space-member! And sometimes you have to be patient when you're trying to connect or download. If it don't works you sometimes have to wait a day or two.)

http://mp3.freediskspace.com/Folders/14759859/
password: bommen
referrer code: U00021865 (new members)