(TV) HTML

At 10:06 AM -0500 1/16/01, Joe Hartley wrote:

Please lose the HTML in the emails, or drop the list.  It looks like hell
in the digest version, and doesn't help the web archiver, either.

Joe--

I seem to recall hearing that the latest version of AOhell (6) _defaults_ to HTML mail, and makes it difficult to turn off, which pretty much sucks. Not that the list should have to see it, but I will bet that anyone with HTML in their mails hasn't known that it was turned back on for them when they (corr)upgraded.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/