RE: (TV) HTML

At 11:57 AM -0500 1/16/01, Pontrelli, Paul Jay wrote:
I have no idea what any of you folks are talking about and I don't want to
know!

You're definitely a better man for it, let me tell you. I think Joe'll agree with me when I say that it can be a drag knowing some of this stuff, like what's incompatible with what, and why orphan LI tags can be important for Navigator, but evil to IE, that sort of thing. It probably goes in the same bin with all those half-remembered (but wish we'd forgotten) Soft Hits of the Seventies...

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/