Re: (TV) AOL / CompuServe 6.0

For what it's worth, here's the info I got from AOL, straight from the horse's ass, er... mouth.
Option 1 - In AOL 6.0, remove ALL formatting in the message body and use the default settings: font (Arial size 10), no italics, no bold, no underlining, no colors, no signatures, no copied quotes from other emails, and the message will supposedly be sent in plain text.  Yeah right.
Option 2 - Use AOL Mail via the web, as I am doing now.
Option 3 - Ask the listserv manager to accept HTML formatted emails.  My laughter was heard all the way down in accounting...
My apologies again for opening this can of... spam.
Andrew