Releasing new stuff from Tom (was Re: (TV) Hanson)

Michael <michael@recordsnyc.com> wrote:
> So the only thing left for him to do is either
> find a indie who's willing to put up with his paranoia or put the damn stuff
> out himself. 9 years without a new release is an awfully long time for his
> fans to wait.

I'd love to know how happy Richard is with his online presence and the
sales of the new disk that's available there.  Maybe I should check
his website logs :)

I think that Tom would do well with an online presence.  He's not worried
about selling a million copies; he hasn't put anything out in 9 years,
so he's not making anything off that.  I know I'd be happy to either
buy a disk online or even better, pull down MP3s and/or artwork to make
my own disk.  My guess is that he isn't 'way up on the technologies
available, though, based on reports that he doesn't have a computer!