(TV) of interest (hopefully)

My friend who works at Atlantic USA reckons that Elektra will be folded
up soon and become just an imprint of Atlantic (who own 75% of Elektra
anyway).

Looking on the bright side here - maybe this will mean that they'll finally
now remaster and re-release MM and Adventure properly (with extra trax) at
some stage.

>From recent experience i know what just one sympathetic person in the right
department can do at the majors....

According to Mojo Love's "Forever changes" is due for a makeover
(remastering/extra bonus trax) very soon so there is hope for our boys to
get the same treatment too-esp as they still consistently feature in all
these nebulous lists just about everwhere.

BTW check out our very own Cliff McLenehan's excellent article on Marc Bolan
in this month's "Record collector".

Re: another recent tread.... Hanson rock!