(TV) All Tomorrow's Parties

Well, I'm definitely going to go. It was 90 quid to camp in a freezing
field full of shit at Glastonbury, and there were only two or three
bands I really enjoyed there. I was expecting Glastonbury to be full of
interesting experimental music, but it turned out to be mainly Ocean
Colour Scene and similar atrocities. At least there'll be some new
things to hear at ATP, and no sodding tents to deal with. And ATP has
not only Television but (according to the web site) Lambchop, who are
just about my fave band at the moment. So as soon as I get paid this
month, I'll be straight in there to book a 'chalet'...
Sam