RE: (TV) Telesimian picture - Seen this before, anybody?

Is the pic the same when it ran in the magazine? It's
got a very strange tone to it. Is there not some kind
of law concerning bootleg t - shirts like this as
well? I wonder what Ebay's stance is on selling
bootleg stuff - I don't usually see TV ones, but there
are loads of Neil Young ones - one guy is selling an
on the beach cd claiming it is an official import -
it's never even been put out on cd - it's currently
going for $55.00! shocking.

=====
Nothing ever happens until it happens twice - Tom Verlaine