Re: (TV) Guns N' Roses

No Slash, but Tommy Stinson and  Buckethead!!!!!!
I saw praxis this past summer, Buckethead , Bill Laswell, Brain (GnR's) new
drummer, and a DJ.
At times it almost seemed like a robot or automaton was playing guitar, he
was pretty motionless and wears a white mask and a Kentucky Fried Chicken
bucket on his head, hence the name. He has a site which is pretty different.
www.buckheadland.com