Re: (TV) you know...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pontrelli, Paul Jay"
> If everyone on this list, regulars and lurkers, liked and disliked the
same
> bands, what a boring place this would be.  I am not afraid to admit liking
> this REO Speedwagon song or that Boston song, because in most instances
they
> are tied to memory and reminiscence.

I second this - and though we may wish it were otherwise, that first Boston
album was something of a breath of fresh air when it arrived (someone turned
the guitar UP!), as was the first Heart album in its time.  As for me,
you'll get my Bonnie Hayes and the Wild Combo albums when you pry them from
my cold, dead fingers...