Re: (TV) Re:

Speaking of which, what is the latest word on McLaren. As much as I hate his guts, I'm always curious as to find out what stupid plan he's come up with now.

Last I saw of him was an interview where as was speaking as the "great conspirator of the punk movement".

feh.

Wasn't Lydon, it was definitely someone on the US side of the pond.

I agree about McLaren, but the Pistols were great and Lydon's book is a
great read.