Re: (TV) Guns N' Roses

I haven't got  a  lot of time for someone who used to wear shirts with
slogans like 'aids  kills fuckin' faggots dead'.
-----Original Message-----
From: secretX@webtv.net <secretX@webtv.net>
To: TV@obbard.com <TV@obbard.com>
Date: Friday, January 19, 2001 7:18 AM
Subject: (TV) Guns N' Roses

Tom liked Guns N' Roses, especially "Appetite for Destruction". In 1998
he asked me why Axl Rose had become so reclusive, locking himself away
in his house and not releasing music for years. (It reminded me of how
Tom's fans wonder why Tom is so reclusive, not releasing music for
years...but I didn't point out the irony.) By the way, Axl just played
Rio, unfortunately without Slash. According to reports, Axl spent the
whole night after the show drinking by the hotel pool. Then he said,
"Now I'm going to see Jesus". (I hope he meant the big statue of Jesus
on the mountain down there)