(TV) A Bit Off Topic But TV Covered It..........

........And listers are always talking about Nuggets

Just saw some of the BBC's Sunday lunchtime current affairs programme 'On
The Record'. In it there was an item about the financial plight of
pensioners in Scotland. The item began and ended with film of a bunch of
pensioners playing ice against the backdrop music of the Count Five's
Psychotic Reaction!!
Very bizarre. I think I better go back to bed.