From: Brian Young [mailto:raggedglory57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 10:44 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Neil & Television

Neil's Time Fades Away, On the Beach and Tonight's the Night are known as
his Doom Trilogy, and are my favorite Neil albums.  I used to belong to the
Rust list, and they call these albums The Missing Six because Neil refuses
to put them out on cd until cd's sound as good as analog:

Journey Through The Past
Time Fades Away
On The Beach
American Stars'n'Bars
Hawks & Doves
Re-ac-tor

Funny that this is being talked about on this list, as just yesterday I was
listening to one of my favorite Neil boots, Live at the Bottom Line 5/16/74,

known as Citizen Kane Jr. Blues.  An acoustic of some On the Beach songs
rarely done by him.

Gratuitous Television content:  Yesterday I got an email from Rough Trade,
and it seems that they are re-issuing Marquee Moon.  Any of you who don't
have it, I'd really recommend it.  It's really good. : )