Re: (TV) TV Live

In a message dated 1/24/01 2:22:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
keith@marquee.demon.co.uk, quoting Richard Lloyd, writes:

> "The Television reunion show planned for England in April continues to
>  wet the curiosity, but as of this writing, is the only scheduled
>  performance by the band. "

To look on the bright side ...

Richard isn't saying there will be no more TV concerts, just that none are
scheduled. They may simply be taking a wait-and-see approach. If they enjoy
the Camber Sands show and they think the band sounds good, then look into
more dates. If they don't like how the show goes (or they just don't get
along well), why commit to a big tour and then cancel it?

OK, it's a bit of a long shot, but what the heck ...

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"