Re: (TV) Is this a Verlaine song?

Right you are! It's from the Elysian Fields art installation at the Pompidieu (sp?) Center. The full version is 2:48. I don't think it's in the funpack, and I got my copy of the full CD release (Tortoise, The Sea and Cake, Sonic Youth, David Grubbs...) from Subterranean. It's pretty cool. (And since there's no jewel case, it's a perfect way to reuse the overpackaging from those unwanted AOL CDRs...)

-Maurice