RE: (TV) Richard's web site

One of the photos from that series was used for the cover of the 12" "Little
Johnny Jewel" single. Supposedly, from another book I read, those photos were
originally taken with an eye towards using them for the artwork on ADVENTURE -
can't remember all the details right now - but obviously they weren't.

--Philip, who thinks the cover of the 1992 LP looks good framed, but is still
vaguely annoyed that the band didn't include any photos of themselves in it (or
the lyrics)