Re: (TV) Sorry I've died and gone to guitar heaven (OT)

Hi TV'ers,

You mean that it's not the "punk" finger!

Henry
=====
In a message dated Wed, 31 Jan 2001  9:28:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> writes:

<< I guess I interpreted it as

I   M  RP
3      67

Which is to say that (due to the lack of dots) 5 isn't to be fingered
while 6 and 7 are, with 6 taken by the ring finger and 7 by the
little finger.

HTH,
Maurice (eager to get to the latest pentatonics...)

At 7:31 PM -0600 1/31/01, Larry Holt wrote:
>Has anyone attempted Ex 4. in prep exercise from the richard lloyd site?
>it reads like so:
>I   M   P
>3   5  67.
>And he clearly indicates to play fret 6. But with which finger?
>larry

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/